Meet Unduit Wireless
Do you get bored at your job easily? Do you feel you have the drive to make a change around you? Can you wear multiple hats? Do you have what it takes to grow rapidly in a company? If you have answered yes to any of these questions then Unduit Wireless is the right company for you. Located at 1871 in Merchandise Mart and in an environment that will get you pumped for action (www.1871.com). For more information on our company, visit www.unduitwireless.com/jobs
Unduit Wireless is an NPaaS (Networked Platform as a Service) and provides value added services to partners on the network for quality repairs for both B2B and B2C clients.
Internship Chicago, Illinois
This internship will play an integral role in executing on a social media strategy for Unduit Wireless; a device mail in repair service (www.unduitwireless.com). The person will be responsible to drive increased brand enthusiasm, sales, and loyalty through employee, customer, partner, analyst, media and other stakeholder engagement
- Works with social media manager and/or founder to execute on social media strategy; creating audience journey segmentation and associated messages (awareness, interest, action, advocacy) that are aligned between audience and channel; conversion of value prop to humanizing story; and measurements for success.
- Monitors and moderates all social media communities daily for insight, action, questions, comments and thought leadership opportunities using social media tools.
- Monitors for competitive messages, brand mentions, and identified key topics and reacts accordingly.
- Identifies and engages with key external influencers (customers, partners, analysts, media) to increase brand advocacy and use as a source of industry trends; conducts “newsjacking” where appropriate.
- Undergraduate student (prefer a senior) in Marketing, Market Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum one year of experience in related field (through internships or other jobs).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of social media platforms and monitoring tools; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Must be a self-starter
- Communicates regularly with colleagues and management
- Uses computer frequently