Meet Unduit Wireless
Do you get bored at your job easily? Do you feel you have the drive to make a change around you? Can you wear multiple hats? Do you have what it takes to grow rapidly in a company? If you have answered yes to any of these questions then Unduit Wireless is the right company for you. Located at 1871 in Merchandise Mart and in an environment that will get you pumped for action (www.1871.com). For more information on our company, visit www.unduitwireless.com/jobs
Unduit Wireless is an NPaaS (Networked Platform as a Service) and provides value added services to partners on the network for quality repairs for both B2B and B2C clients.
In this role, you will be directly responsible for selling Unduit Wireless Value Added services to corporate accounts and partners across the US and Canada. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling possible high rate of rejection, all in a team-focused environment. This position will include establishing strong business relationships with assigned targets and leads, including the development, data gathering, presentations, customer meetings, webinars, proposals, closing and contracting.
- Ideal candidate is a Business Development Specialist (hunter) who proactively targets and wins new sales opportunities within small to medium sized accounts within various verticals
- Collaborate with Marketing to research and prepare pitches and pitch decks for new potential partner meetings
- Proven experience with prospecting, opening and closing new business
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives, quotas and territory/account development
- Assist with testimonials, case studies, trade shows, webinars, PR and social media functions
- Maintain and grow revenue within assigned accounts
- Own and manage a pipeline of partners and clients ranging from Fortune 500 to small size businesses
- Consult, educate, strategize, and successfully sell Unduit Wireless programs through a high volume of sales calls - strong communication and tenacity are key!
- Highly driven to achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Proficient with Salesforce CRM – documenting sales details, progress and forecasting
- Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities and projects at a time
- Strong presentation skills
- You have an appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your grit!
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ successful years in high volume sales
- Excellent communication skills - no fear of the phone
- Positive attitude and a drive to win
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work legally in the US