Meet Unduit Wireless
Do you get bored at your job easily? Do you feel you have the drive to make a change around you? Can you wear multiple hats? Do you have what it takes to grow rapidly in a company? If you have answered yes to any of these questions then Unduit Wireless is the right company for you. Located at 1871 in Merchandise Mart and in an environment that will get you pumped for action (www.1871.com). For more information on our company, visit www.unduitwireless.com/jobs
Unduit Wireless is an NPaaS (Networked Platform as a Service) and provides value added services to partners on the network for quality repairs for both B2B and B2C clients.
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact until you or your partnered Enterprise Sale Rep close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service to continue to nurture and grow each account. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Inside Sales / SDR Job Duties:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Participate in marketing / social media driven programs to generate leads
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails, in-mails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Director of Enterprise Sales on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Inside Sales / SDR Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role within TEM, MDM, EMM, Carrier or related Mobility Software and Services
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or or 3+ successful years in high volume sales
- You have an appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement
- Driven to professional advancement through results.
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment