Meet Unduit Wireless
Do you get bored at your job easily? Do you feel you have the drive to make a change around you? Can you wear multiple hats? Do you have what it takes to grow rapidly in a company? If you have answered yes to any of these questions then Unduit Wireless is the right company for you. Located at 1871 in Merchandise Mart and in an environment that will get you pumped for action (www.1871.com). For more information on our company, visit www.unduitwireless.com/jobs
Unduit Wireless is an NPaaS (Networked Platform as a Service) and provides value added services to partners on the network for quality repairs for both B2B and B2C clients.
Work with experienced project manager and development team to build web applications, powerful APIs, and award-winning mobile applications. The ideal candidate will play a major role in the entire lifecycle of the web development project, from research to technical implementation and must be innovative, quick-thinking, and eager to learn more about what’s happening in the interactive space.
The role will be primarily full stack development and will also require code optimization, data integrations, mentoring and working with junior developers, technology support, and marketing campaign enablement.
- Architects and creates the foundation for several new technology initiatives ranging from web and app development.
- Creates technology standards and guidelines designed to foster maintainable coding practices and system design while ensuring implementation of such standards.
- Conducts code reviews, security audits and any other inspections necessary to ensure projects meet established standards.
- Assumes responsibility for server maintenance and maintenance automation, including backups, disaster planning, patching and upgrading.
- Able to solve complex coding problems and provide stable, and secure code independently; develop code that is cross-browser compatible for desktop, tablet, and mobile phone experiences; develop code with relational databases; and work with APIs either integrating with a third party or creating custom APIs.
- At least 3+ years of experience as a front-end developer building responsive websites and web applications
- Experience developing markup templates for use in content management systems and landing page platforms
- Architectural understanding of how the web works: the web server, network requests, the browser, the DOM, stylesheets, scripts
- Comfortable developing with Git/Subversion, CSS preprocessors, linters, coding standards, branding guidelines, and both waterfall and agile development processes
- Server-side frameworks knowledge and experience in web response optimization
- Experience with a PHP framework (CakePHP, Laravel or CodeIgniter).
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS
- Expert knowledge of MySQL and relational database design
- Excellent project planning, tracking, and code documentation & QA skills.
- Working knowledge of source code control systems and release management (JIRA, Bitbucket and Eclipse).
- Agile mindset, and experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong work ethic, and excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- B.S. in a technical field or equivalent.
- Understanding of and experience in developing tagging structures for web analytics tools similar to Google Analytics
- SEO, Google AdWords, or marketing experience a plus
- Experience with Marketing Automation and Salesforce is a bonus.
- Experience with Shopify customization and integration.
- Developing Android or iOs apps